Common Confusions

WaBAM About Us
bryan.welsh

Common Confusions

Post by bryan.welsh » Wed May 20, 2020 11:00 am

Hello Everyone

We've all been released "slightly" to enjoy our riding - keeping to the Government guidelines of course, and if the R number stays under control (I almost sound as if I know what I'm talking about) then at some point soonish, hopefully, we may get the green light to start Observing again. Once that happens, it will mean that our associates will soon become nearer going for their test.

I therefore thought it might be appropriate to publicise a document that's been around for a while - Common Confusions about common confusions about Examiners and the test. It was published in 2012 and refers to the book "How to Be a Better Rider" but as far as I can see it's still relevant and is quite interesting in helping dispel some myths. Just thought it might help prepare Associates for their test. I've added a paragraph at the beginning about this.

If you're going out on your bike, take it easy, keep safe, maintain 2m guidelines when stopped, and remember that we are representatives of the motorcycle world and therefore should behave responsibly.

Cheers, Bryan
Attachments
Common Confusions.docx
(27.92 KiB) Downloaded 11 times